JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2710)
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Application deadline: 04.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Business Management, Social works, Peace Management, Organizational Behavior, Community Development or related field.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a non- government organization.
- Previous experience in coordination mechanisms highly desirable
- Understanding of the situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic are an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to move among all camps & collective centers in NES
- Flexibility, commitment, patience and a good sense of humor.
Experience in camps, informal settlements is highly desirable
Good knowledge of IDPs and Refugees context in NES
- Build and maintain mutual relationship with camp management, service providers, local authorities, in order to ensure smooth coordination and active implementation.
- Identify gaps in service provision in camps and collective centers, proactively referring those gaps to supervisor and in the absence of supervisor he/she has an ability to advocate to humanitarian partners for additional support.
- Efficiently participate in multi-sectoral meetings in NES and represent Blumont in meetings and willing to travel frequently within NES.
- Be responsible for regular reporting on the Blumont activities implemented at camp and field level in collective centers
- Assess continuously the humanitarian and security situation in the field and timely inform the CMCC Specialist & Program Director.
- Good planning and implementation of given tasks create tools for use by whole team, support team communication.
- Regularly updates all camp sites reports, 4Ws from camps, maintain trackers for collective centers and share on weekly basis with supervisor & Program Director.
- Maintain good inter-team communications with all camp staff & M&E team, have a capability to train, and take suitable action when problems occur.
- In close coordination with program coordinator manage compliance and respect for agreements and contracts and transparency of fund use in programmatic expenditure
- Ensure in coordination with the program coordinator that financial needs are well planned according to activities work plan.
- Ensure regular communications are maintained between the different departments (Programs & Operations) in Derik and Erbil office.
- The activities are not exhaustive and may change depending on the situation as assigned by supervisor.
Duty Station: Al Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.