JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2719)
Job Title: Health Expert
Application deadline: Untill the Position is Filled
About Proximity International
Proximity International, LLC is a US-headquartered applied research firm, specializing in research, third party
monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and local capacity building in remote-access, insecure and austere environments.
Established in 2014, as a response to the Syria crisis, Proximity has filled a much-needed field data and analysis gap providing independent research and evaluation services to humanitarian and development stakeholders, working both inside Syria and in neighboring countries. Today, Proximity is a rapidly growing organization of talented and motivated researchers with an expanding portfolio of research in countries in the MENA region and beyond.
Proximity is seeking a Health Expert to join our team to lead on the observation and data collection on Health sector activities implemented by various IPs.
Responsibilities of the Health Expert
Proximity envisages the responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
1. Act as a focal point to Health issues and liaise with relevant actors in different stages of Health data collection process and follow up on agreements and recommendations.
2. Consolidate and provide technical guidance and support to the Field Monitors on all PHCs, Hospitals and clinics site visits related issues, to ensure quality, cost-effectiveness, and sustainability in their data collection process.
3. Guide, supervise, and support Field Monitors, and ensure that training needs are met.
4. Receive feedback and prepares final evaluation reports for each data collection process.
The Health Expert will work closely with Proximity’s Project Manager. A set of deliverables will be agreed upon between Proximity and expert following approval of the Inception Report for the activities.
1. Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities.
2. A minimum of 3 years’ international humanitarian field experience. (Monitoring & Evaluation, and Health sector experience)
3. Proven experience in conducting Health related activities.
4. Native-level English language fluency; additionally, strong preference for Arabic fluency.
5. Experience in North East Syria is highly desirable.
6. Self-motivated and able to work with minimal oversight.
Advertiser :Proximity International
Duty Station: North East of Syria (Hasakeh to access Twaineh Camp, Hassakeh and Hol Camp )
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.