JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2749)
Job Title: WASH Supervisor
Application deadline: 18.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- .Personal abilities :
o Professional experience: 1 year of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
o Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish (additional languages a plus)
o Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, good interpersonal skills (communication),
team player, capacity to delegate and to manage, initiative and autonomy, capacity of prioritsation of tasks
- Technical competences :
o Training: University degree/Diploma in Water Resources or Civil Engineering or in one of the disciplines of Water Supply/Public
Health and/or Enviromental health
o Relevant experience on team management and activities follow up
o Project related skills : good knowledge of the project cycle, project implementation, project follow-up and reporting
o IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word, Outlook, design, data collection and analysis software a plus
Management related skills
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Program Manager Assistant:
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Program Manager Assistant.
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Program Manager Assistant, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed.
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Program Manager Assistant.
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions.
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Program Manager Assistant and the administrative service.
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly.
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided.
- Enforce safety procedures.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites.
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site.
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request.
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Supervisor and/or Program Manager.
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her Program Manager Assistant.
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack.
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields.
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her Program Manager Assistant any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hassakeh
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.