JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2748)
Job Title: Database Officer
Application deadline: 18.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities :
o .Professional experience: 1 year of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
o Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish (additional languages a plus)
o Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, good interpersonal skills (communication), team player, capacity to delegate and to manage, initiative and autonomy, capacity of prioritsation of tasks
- Technical competences :
o Training: University degree/Diploma in Computer Science, ICT, Information Science or Statistics etc.
o Relevant experience on team management and activities follow up
o Project related skills : good knowledge of the project cycle, project implementation, MEAL and reporting
o IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, design, GIS, data collection, data analysis
& programming and analysis software a plus Management related skills
Data and tools management
- The data base officer is in charge of:
o The design and management of operational and M&E databases
o Maintaining updated program databases
o Entering data provided into the appropriate software
o Ensuring the security of computer data
- Attend the training of field staff about the new tools developed
- Support the teams in the analysis of information and data gathered
- Archive paper, electronic data and reports and making them available to the teams, on request
- Maintain updated location maps for Solidarités International activities
- Prepare, on request, maps to illustrate the reports
- Support analysis and decision making through a relevant mapping of the humanitarian situation
Reporting / Communication
- Keep tools and files archived and secured at the offices of Solidarités International accessible to his/her line manager
- Participate in collaboration with the program team and M&E teams in the analysis and processing of data
- Participate in collaboration with program team and M&E teams in the production of graphs based on the data collected.
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hassakeh
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.