إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2776
المسمى الوظيفي: Deputy Field Office Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 17.03.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Professional competencies
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience working in a security or liaison role in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the context in Northeast Syria;
- Experience in coordination and representation, including with local authorities, I/NGOs, and
- Good communication skills, with capacity to directly influence and negotiate with a wide
range of stakeholders;
- Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style;
- Experience in a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high and diverse workload.
- Personal Qualities
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
- Line management of Security & Liaison staff across Northeast Syria and administrative
oversight of all departments in Hasakeh Field Office;
- Facilitate communication between ORG management and ORG staff in the area of
- Represent ORG in meetings with local authorities, members of local community,
beneficiaries, partners, and other relevant stakeholders when required;
- Communicate and cooperate with relevant external security actors in accordance with
ORG policies and red lines;
- Ensure adherence to ORG policies, handbooks, procedures and SOPs/guidelines – in
particular, the Security and Risk Management policies and procedures;
- Provide support in the training and development of staff;
- Provide support to project implementation at field office level – representing ORG at
Coordination forums and providing notes, analysis and feedback to the area office
- Provide oversight and leadership to the Hasakeh and Raqqa offices – guiding staff on
policies, procedures, chairing staff meetings, and ensuring compliance with ORG policies
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Safety and Security:
– Support dedicated ORG safety and security staff in information collection and sharing, to
ensure the safety of ORG staff and beneficiaries;
– Ensure security guidelines and security risk assessments are implemented and regularly
updated for all project locations.
– Work closely in conjunction with the Area Security Advisor, Field Office Coordinator and
programme colleagues to ensure safety and access are duly factored into programmatic as
well as operational planning, decision-making and implementation
– Implement security protocols and standard operating procedures across the area office
– Facilitate information management and dissemination amongst staff through regular context
updates and ad-hoc security notices
– Liaise with other security professionals insofar as is necessary to support contextual analysis
and security advice.
– Ensure all new team members are adequately briefed on arrival in the field & that regular
staff briefings are conducted;
– Regular reporting to Field Office Coordinator & Area Security Adviser and provision of
qualitative and quantitative inputs and ad-hoc assigned tasks.
- Human Resource and Administration Management:
– Responsible for appraisals of direct reports as per ORG’s standard requirements and
– Administrative oversight of all departments in Hasakeh field office;
– Responsible for facilitating capacity development and training of direct reports and of all
staff in relation to safety, security, access and liaison.
- Coordination and Representation:
– Responsible for attending meetings and coordination fora, representing ORG strictly within
the limit set out by the area office;
– Act as a main point of contact for ORG with: local authorities, members of the public,
beneficiaries, I/ NGOs, and any other persons or organisations;
– Conduct senior representation and promote strong working relationships with local authority
– In line with ORG’s standards, ensure communication plans are implemented, stakeholders
are informed on ORG’s activities, and the organisation is well accepted by communities;
– In charge of producing weekly and monthly report, flash reports and any other reports as
requested by the Field Office Coordinator or Area Security Advisor.
- Support to Programme Development:
– Contribute towards drawing up plans, proposals and budgets for security related aspects of
new projects/extensions of projects in conjunction with the relevant team, both programme
and support staff;
– Support multi-sectoral emergency preparedness and response as required by the context
By interfaces, ORG means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units
or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Local authorities HAO, Asayish, SDF, Camp Administration
- INGO representatives at coordination meetings
- Security focal points from other INGOs in the field
- Support function: HR, Finance, Logistics Coordinators and Managers at field and area level
- Security: Security Adviser at area level
- Programmatic operations support: CC technical officers at field office level & Programme
Managers/ Coordinators at area office level
الجهة المعلنة: NRC لجنة الإغاثة النرويجية
مقر العمل: Hasakeh City, Al-Hasakah Governorate مدينة و محافظة الحسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.