JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2799)
Job Title: Project Officer – Cash for Work
Application deadline: 28.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience and experience in working in the camp is advantage.
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Bachelor in computer engineering or relevant fields.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft, (Excel & Word) is required.
Ability to formulate IM related technical requirements and Operating Procedures.
Fluency in Arabic, and English.
Strong communications and analysis skills.
- Keep up to date truck of people employed in the camp.
- Conduct registration of Cash for work volunteers and ensure full information management.
- Prepare contracts for all cash for work volunteers.
- Prepare paper works including daily attendance of the cash for work volunteers.
- Ensure to strengthen good quality data collection, aggregation, management, analysis to best meet the needs of beneficiaries, communities, donors and other stakeholders, to improve programming on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and conduct and monitor surveys and assessments as needed by Camp Manager and CCCM working group.
- Help improve data visualization in information products, including revising existing templates and processes to better incorporate the use of visual displays, including graphs, charts and maps.
- Daily interaction with community members answering questions and solving community member issues related to recruitment issue in line with CFW activities.
- Supervise Cash for work volunteers in absence of the Site and Maintenance officer
- In collaboration with Camp Coordination, prepare Procurement Requests and reports as needed.
- Make sure that gender and protection mainstreaming are carried out at the field level by all staff. Work closely with Protection team and support in communicating protection mainstreaming.
- Ensure proper filing of documents in both hard and soft copies.
- Work in collaboration with Information officer and the infrastructure officer.
- Perform any other activities requested by line manager.
Duty Station: Hadaya & Areesha Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.