JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2801)
Job Title: WASH Assistant مساعد لقسم الووش
Application deadline: 28.03.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- BSc in Engineering or related degree
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience, previous NGO experience is an advantage
- Experience in activity reports
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, assess risk and make plans accordingly
- Fluency in Arabic,
- Flexible and creative approach with a proven ability to resolve issues and identify solutions
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality
- Ability to travel locally and regionally, if necessary
- Working with the local authorities to understand the water systems within the targeted area where implementation of the WASH aspects of projects will be conducted.
- Participates to and support technical assessments.
- Supports the Project Officer on the activities implementations and field visits.
- b) Reporting
- Collect photos, documents and information of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected;
- Assists in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested.
- Submits activity reports
- c) Technical Tasks
- Supports the implementing of WASH activities.
- Has a clear understanding of WASH methodologies regarding the activities, such as rehabilitation of water networks, to achieve project objectives.
- Participates to elaborate deliverables to specification and within timeline.
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by superiors.
- Participates in identifying best practices and lessons learned.
- d) Administration and Other Tasks
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work.
- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday.
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda & Washukani Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.