إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2818
المسمى الوظيفي: مشرف صيدلية Pharmacy Supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 30.03.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Degree of pharmacy management or nursing related studies or medical profile
- At least 1-year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager/supervisor
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines
- Necessity to manage priorities and to adapt them according to the context.
- Arabic and Kurdish mother tongue. English would be an asset.
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Flexibility, reactivity, anticipation, adaptability.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good computer and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Stock Management:
- Ensure proper storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and Security procedures, tools, and protocols (controlling pests and rodents), implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperature, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material, according to protocols and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Coordinate the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers / Medco on their status (shortfalls, over-stocking, expiry dates), in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
- Supervise orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Coordinate with line managers/Medco the preparation of the international & local orders.
- Ensure the preparation of the Medical Donations Certificates when applicable.
- Ensure the proper recording all items received and issued in Saga stock and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs, in order to rationalise the budget and to ensure availability.
- Supervise the supply of drugs to PHCs, informing them on consumption patterns and
- Maintain record of partners/health facilities need requests to analyze monthly needs and trends
- Facilitate the exchange of drugs between bases
- Team Management :
- Ensure technical support and Supervision of pharmacist, pharmacy assistants in the PHCs
- Evaluate the competency of the pharma team based in the Warehouse and the PHCs and build their capacity accordingly with the support and guidance of the Supervisor
- Implement Monthly staff meetings for the pharma team.
- Participate in the recruitment process of the pharmacist assistants and pharmacist of the partners.
- Report any HR issues to the direct Supervisor
- Trainings :
- Identify the training needs of the pharma teams, conduct trainings, follow up and evaluations.
- Train the staff directly in the field when necessary.
- Follow up on the trainings provided and give feedback to the partners and Medical manager.
- Provide weekly update to the team during program meetings.
- Submit monthly report in terms of detailed items (shipments, consumption) to the Medical manager
- Work closely with Medical Manager to maintain a global record of shipments and consumptions.
- Prepare weekly consumption and share with the medical team
- Others :
- Keep team informed on any issues related to logistics and/or pharmacy.
- Report any security related issues to the Field Coordinator / Medical Manager / Medco
- Support operational organization of field trips and programs/activities.
- Translate verbally and by written when necessary.
- Participate in internal meetings.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by functional and /or line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا و الحسكة Amuda & Al Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.