إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2820
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مراقبة و تقييم Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 29.03.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University graduate or student.
- One year of relevant experience, such as data collection and analysis, customer service, reporting
- Practical experience in M&E system coordination/implementation in an international non-governmental organisation
- Experience in assessments and surveys at camp and community level
- Demonstrable track-record in data tracking and evaluation, with the ability to support staff and partners on M&E methodology and analyse and disseminate information to a range of stakeholder audiences
- Good skills in excel and other data management software
- Experience in knowledge and database management
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances
- Commitment to the aims and principles of the organization. In particular, a good understanding of the organization mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- Fluent Kurdish and Arabic
- Background of implementing effective M&E systems and/or accountability mechanisms in emergency responses
- Education to BSc/BA/BEng level in Social Sciences, Public Health, Statistics or related field
Use and experience in digital data collection such as KOBO
- Quality Monitoring
- Quality monitoring of projects as joint exercises with Project Assistants to collect data and information from the field on a quarterly frequency of a project
- Follow up on action plans from quality monitoring by collecting data and information
- Data entry from quality monitoring and sharing with MEAL Officers
- Support the MEAL officer in operationalizing the complaints and feedback mechanism with beneficiaries in both camp and communities for projects, including communicating feedback to beneficiaries
- Regularly conduct focus group discussion or individual interviews with beneficiaries to collect feedback and complaints
- Introduce feedback mechanisms such as complaint boxes in camp and communities
- Responsible for handling and documenting, in a safe and confidential manner, complaints and feedbacks from complaint boxes, face to face visits and focus group discussions
- Prepare report on complaints and feedback on weekly frequency to share with MEAL Officer
- Follow up on responses on complaints and feedback received
- Programme Monitoring
- Data collection for PDM
- Data collection for RNAs and FGDs
- Support incentive workers for data collection work
- Contribute in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Data Quality Assurance
- Support in data collection for all evaluation and learning studies by overseeing incentive workers field work
- Support MEAL Officers for data verification in the field
- Comply with NGO policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Help be responsible for the security of all staff. Ensure that the security, health and wellbeing of staff are ensured and staff management and other processes and policies and systems reflect the NGO’s principles of equity and fairness.
- To perform such other responsibilities as agreed with your line management.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: مخيم روج في ديريك
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.