JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2920)
Job Title: Log Officer – Amuda
Application deadline: 25.04.2020
Working hours: Full time
- Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
- Only emails with subject “Log Officer – Amuda” will be considered;
- Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR Officer will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
- Experience: minimum 1-3 years
- Language required: English and Arabic (excellent), Kurdish
- Gender: Female and Male
- Education: Bachelor Degree is an advantage
- Regularly visit and follow the works up in UPP pharmacies at the supported facilities.
- Follow up the requests of UPP pharmacies closely with warehouse.
- Follow the reception of supplies with the log shipment responsible and Warehouse Management. Participate in the shipment to – from warehouse, as regular refill.
- Oversee the work in facilities through check list and specific tools, reporting to PM’s for decision making.
- Follow up on Pharma Indicators and provide information to MEAL Department for reporting.
- Physically check and observe the consumption and Stock on hand in all locations.
- Check-in regularly with the relevant Logistics officer regarding any challenges or issues related to the IT stock, report all IT movements to the line manager.
- Follow and monitor the contingency stock in the facilities.
- Ensure that all pharmacies reach the standard for pharmacy management.
- Attend regular UPP meetings.
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.