JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2929)
Job Title: WASH officer -re advertisment
Application deadline: 27.04.2020
attached JD RE-Advertisment
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in WASH projects
- University degree in civil engineering, hydraulics, electricity, mechanics or related field;
- Previous experience in engineering works (construction, water networks, electrical/mechanical works, etc…);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and other engineering programs as AutoCAD or EpaNET;
- Work with the WASH team to develop and refine WASH assistance and rehabilitation selection criteria.
- Coordinate and lead visits to communities (formal and informal settlements, neighbourhoods, camps, etc…) and local authorities to conduct consultations and to identify WASH needs and gaps. Prepare preliminary assessment reports detailing the above.
- Coordinate and undertake technical assessments and BOQs for rehabilitations of water stations, water networks, sewage networks, latrines in camps and informal settlements, water distribution points, and any other work related to WASH, ensuring BoQs meet minimum standards in line with SPHERE, WASH and Protection working group standards.
- Peer review of technical assessments and BoQs prepared by other members of the WASH programme team.
- Develop engineering/technical designs using Autocad and other relevant software of the infrastructure, or parts thereof, to be rehabilitated/constructed. Prepare all other technical documents required including the scope of works.
- Participate in procurement committees, in particular by conducting technical reviews of quotations and bids received.
Advertiser :Concern -worldwide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 080 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.