إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2956
المسمى الوظيفي: Human Resources Officer(HR officer)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.05.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University graduate in administration or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR at least 1 year with INGOs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with different people.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Staff management skills
- Participate in the national staff recruitment process
- Participate in the Incentive workers (IWs) recruitment process
- Prepare the longlists of some national positions.
- Organize interviews and Prescreening interviews.
- Participate in the interviews and ensure transparency in the process
- Check references and give regret to unsuccessful candidates
- Ensure the recruitment files are complete and updated with every recruitment
- Manage and Update the IWs and staff database and the paper work is kept in the files.
- Contract management of staff and IWs (including staff contracts, extension, amendments)
- Organize and ensure Induction for new joiners are completed.
- In the absence of HR Coordinator, be the facilitator of the HR induction session.
Personnel File Management
- Ensure that all staff have a personnel file
- Manage the personnel files and ensure they are up to date with all the required documents at all times
- Ensure confidentiality of the personnel file – assess of files by only the HR Coordinator and any other person needs approval of the HR Director
- Keep simple personnel files for IWs
- Prepare and raise Hasakah Office payroll a timely manner ensuring accuracy, consistency and as per the requirements and templates outlined by Finance
- Ensure the filings of national staff payroll are accurate and completed including signed payroll, supporting documents, time sheets and others.
- Work with the Support Services Coordinator in the analysis of the staff development needs.
- Work with the Support Services Coordinator to provide staff wellbeing and to maintain staff retention
- Coordinate with the Coordinator to ensure staff set their objectives and complete their performances reviews in a timely manner and in accordance to the Performance Cycle
- Build the capacity of the HR Assistant by identifying learning needs and developing a plan of action to address the learning needs.
- Communicate and ensure that all programme teams have access to the INGO tools and resources
- Provide support to Field HR/Admin staff based other locations and in the field as requested
- Comply with INGO policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasakah
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.