إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2976
المسمى الوظيفي: Food Security & Livelihoods Officer–Cash for Work & Infrastructure
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.05.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, Civil engineering, English Degree or any other related field
- Technical qualification in engineering or construction
- Courses or training in topics related to humanitarian programming, monitoring & evaluation or data systems
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing and implementing cash for work activities with a local or international NGO
- Experience delivering training and support to assistants and field staff on cash for work modalities and procuring supplies and services for cash for work.
- Experience developing workplans
- Experience managing staff and field teams
- Fluency in English – reading, writing and oral communication. Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish.
- High competence in computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, databases, procurement & finance management systems)
- Experience working on infrastructure rehabilitation, construction or building projects.
- Involved in developing technical specifications for building or construction projects. .
- Support the development of detailed, costed work plans for the cash for work and infrastructure activities for which he/she is responsible, with support from the FSL Project Coordinator.
- Organize project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners
- Facilitate stakeholder and community sensitization and mobilization sessions, meetings and events
- Conduct field assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Support to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the cash for work and infrastructure components, with the FSL Project Coordinator and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) team
- Support to develop project SOPs, guidelines and tools to facilitate cash for work and infrastructure project implementation
- Supervise and manage field team including setting work plans, schedules and ensure coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Monitor the work of field staff, partners and service contractors through periodic field visits, progress reviews and monitoring & progress reports from field teams.
- Support to design Monitoring and Evaluation system for the cash for work and infrastructure activities and ensure field staff is fully aware about monitoring requirements including data collection and reporting.
- Provide data and information in line with the MEAL plans designed jointly with the MEAL department.
- Contribute and participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing field photos/videos
- Work as a team player providing relevant information assistance to other program colleagues as and when needed.
- Maintain all relevant project documents in electronic and paper files (reports, contracts, agreements, correspondence, meeting notes, training materials, beneficiary lists, selection criteria)
- Ensure that cash for work and infrastructure procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners.
- Provide technical support and coaching to field staff, partners and service contractors to ensure field implementation is in line with agreed work plans, SOPs and implementation guidelines.
- Review project work plans on a regular basis with the FSL Project Coordinator to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans
- Work closely with safety and security focal points to ensure field implementation is in line with NES safety and security protocols. This includes preparing timely movement requests for field trips, report safety and security incidents from the field, regular communication with safety and security focal points on field movements.
- Work closely with the project coordinator, FSL program manager and other departments to ensure timely support from finance, logistic and procurement throughout implementation of assigned projects. This includes, preparing cash advance requests, procurement requests, warehousing support, etc.
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure FS, Livelihood and resilience program is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval in place to implement the program
- Prepare project updates and information to share with FSL Project Coordinator and FSL Manager for cluster partners, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ensure communication and joint working with other projects and teams to ensure integrated response
- Perform other duties as assigned.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه