JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3024)
Job Title: None Formal Education Assistant
Application deadline: 30.05.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/084 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
Lead the set up and assessment for the NFE centers
- Conduct the assessment of children in the related age group for the NFE component
- Registration of children and grouping according to age and level
- Assessing and selecting potential location for the NFE centres
- Communicate to the community on the details and importance of the component
Lead the operational management and running of the NFE centres
- Manage all procurement needs for the centres
- Assess the needs related to teachers , children and classes
- Ensure classes are physically safe
- Ensure children have access to water and latrines
- Record students attendance sheet and follow up on drop outs a
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 084 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.