JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3025)
Job Title: Education officer
Application deadline: 30.05.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/083 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
Support and Coordination of the NFE Centres and the formal education support
- Supervise and coordinate the formal and non-formal Education Assistants in Deir Zorr
- Supervise and participate in Coaching activities, supporting and guiding assistants and facilitators in their session planning and practice and giving regular feedbacks.
- Organize and facilitate regular lessons learning sessions and discussions with the NFE Centre teams and encourage the Assistants and Facilitators to share ideas and exchange on good practices.
- Lead and support the FE assistant in the range of activities to be implemented in the selected formal schools including teachers trainings and mentoring , materials distribution and coordination of the rehabilitation with the engineer officer
- Coordinate with the Assistants to identify referral pathways and map service providers in the areas of implementation, ensuring that they are functional, and when necessary support the Assistants identifying and referring children and caregivers that could benefit from available specialised services.
- Ensure the allocated budget for the NFE and formal support components in Der zorr is utilized effectively and in line with the approved budget.
Education outreach and advocacy
- Meet with community stakeholders and main education actors to inform them about the project, to involve them with the implementation process and to identify children and schools who would meet the selection criteria
- Work with the Protection team, ensure protection principles are mainstreamed throughout the Education Programme and support the organisation and implementation of common activities and events.
- Participate in the coordination meetings with Education cluster and organise bilateral coordination meetings with other partners in the area of operation.
Reporting, quality control, monitoring and accountability
- Prepare monthly reports on activities undertaken
- Support the Education Programme Manager in the preparation of monthly reports to Education cluster in NES , internal reports and donor reports
- Support Concern’s MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality.
- Support in training enumerators on education tools for data collection such as Early Grade Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 083 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.