JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3026)
Job Title: Formal Education Assistant
Application deadline: 30.05.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/085 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
Training formal school teachers and school personnel
- Coordinate with the school administration on the schedule and attendees of the training
- Organise and facilitate the training for teachers in crisis contexts in the 4 identified formal schools
- Support in following up and mentoring for the formal school teachers
- Lead on Teachers learning circles discussing best teaching practices and lessons learned with formal schools teachers
- Manage the procurement of training materials , snacks and teachers kits
- Deliver the TICC training using active facilitation methods
Support the schools rehabilitation works
- Under the supervision of the education officer , coordinate with the engineer officer on the rehabilitation works of the formal schools and support in spot checks
- In coordination with the education officer Ensure INEE minimum standards and NES minimum standards are implemented in the rehabilitation works
- Support in completing and archiving the documents related to schools rehabilitation
Procurement and distribution of formal school materials
- Lead the procurement of learning , teaching , recreation and hygiene materials for the supported formal schools
- Liaise with the education authorities to distribute the materials to the assigned formal schools
- Ensure all documents needed are completed and archived
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 085 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.