إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3032
المسمى الوظيفي: Programme Assistant- Education مساعد برنامج التعليم
اخر موعد للتقديم: 27.05.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum one year of professional experience with education work e.g. as a teacher or school supervisor.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in the school and community.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, community member members, children and youth.
- Strong understanding of the situation of children (girls and boys) in rural and urban communities and camps
- Excellent understanding of the complexity of local governance structures in NE Syria and other local stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
- Strong Kurdish/Arabic skills, written and spoken. Good English skills, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
Commitment to and understanding of The organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
- With the support of the Education Officer, implement and monitor quarterly, monthly and weekly activity plans, including following up on procurement and project activities
- Monitor the daily activities implemented in the TLS/ECCD centres, to ensure that all planned activities are implemented on time, to quality measures and within budget as per the work plans.
- Ensure that the activities implemented in the spaces are child-friendly, including gender and disability inclusive, and that the spaces are conducive to a positive learning environment.
- Support the Education Officer in the planning and delivery of trainings, workshops and other capacity building activities.
- Support the Education Officer in PTAs, TLCs and meetings with other relevant stakeholders.
- Work with camp education stakeholders (including Camp Authority, Camp Management and other NGOs/INGOs) and community members to improve ECCD and basic education provision in the camps
- Work closely with the TLS/ECCD Supervisors to ensure that a weekly schedule for activities in the centre(s) is developed, with age and gender segregated activities as necessary.
- Supervise the TLS/ECCD Supervisor and facilitators, ensuring that activities are implemented according to agreed daily schedules. Coordinate with other SC departments and other stakeholders to avoid overlapping of activities, and ensure harmonisation of schedules, especially with CP.
- With the support of the Programme team, support integration and mainstreaming efforts.
- Conduct awareness sessions in local communities and community child-friendly centres for children, adolescents, parents and community members.
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of the conflict-affected children and their families in the community, with specific attention paid to the programme targeted children and programme objectives.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the communities, ensure regular contact with key stakeholders.
- Draft and submit weekly and monthly activity reports to the Education Officer. Provide relevant information for progress and other reports, as required.
- Liaise on a daily basis with partners, community, Supervisors and colleagues to guarantee the smooth operation of the programs.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc
- Inform the Education Officer of any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Any other duties, within reasons (based on skills and experience).
Human resource management
- Responsible for line management of TLS and/or ECCD Supervisors.
- Follow up staff attendance, leave, and coverage during leave for the staff under her/his supervision.
- Ensure regular feedback to the staff under her/his responsibility and appraisal process when needed.
- Support disciplinary measures application if needed.
Coordination and representation
- Coordinate with other THE ORGINZATION sectors and departments as necessary.
- Represent THE ORGINZATION in internal or external visits and calls where needed.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with The organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with line manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with skills and experience).
- Ensure strict compliance of self and colleagues with The organization in NES’s zero-visibility policy and content collection policies regarding taking photographs of children
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Alhasaka –Alhole Camp -Annex
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.