JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3049)
Job Title: Protection Facilitator
Application deadline: 03/06/2020
Job code : CWW/SYR/KBN/089
Concern Code of Conduct and its Associated Policies
Concern has an organisational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy and the
- Prior practical experience in providing psychosocial support to children.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- English language preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable
Facilitating PSS and teaching sessions
- Liaise with key community stakeholders about the implementation of Concern’s Protection Programming.
- Directly implement activities aimed at improving the social and emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents, based on the agreed curriculum.
- Work with the Protection Assistant to identify and assess beneficiaries for the protection program based on the agreed criteria.
- Ensure that all adolescents and caregivers are aware of Concern’s accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Support the M&E team with data collection and baseline assessments based on Concern guidelines.
- Work closely with caregivers to ensure the ongoing attendance of participants in the program.
- Advocate to the Protection Assistant for beneficiary referrals, as required.
- Actively participate in the preparation of weekly program plans.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
Advertiser :Concern World Wide
Duty Station: Kobane
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.