إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3075
المسمى الوظيفي: Cash & SNFI Program Officer مسؤول قسم الكاش و المساعدات غير الغذائية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 18.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic with a high level of English.
- Bachelor degree.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience of working in an NGO and 1-2 years of work experience.
- Should have good experience in humanitarian work and emergency response.
- Computer skills including the ability to work with word and excel programs.
- Team management and leadership
- Communication/Cooperation skills
- Problems and tasks solving approach.
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within an internationally recognized NGO;
- Opportunities for professional development within the humanitarian field through national and international trainings and mentoring by experienced international humanitarian specialists;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Coordinates and supervises the day-to-day planning, implementation, and reporting of all activities related to ongoing projects. Specifically:
- Assists in planning assessments and conducting Shelter/NFI vulnerability and needs assessments, as well as with Cash technical assessments;
- Verifies SNFI/Cash beneficiary information and provides inputs into beneficiary databases. Liaises with field level local authorities with regards to SNFI/Cash beneficiary identification, HLP verification, referrals and assistance planning;
- Makes the logistical and financial arrangements to ensure the smooth implementation of E SNFI/Cash distributions; and coordinates timely with other departments (including Finance, Logistics and HR) in local Offices in North East Syria to ensure the smooth running of activities;
- Supervises and coordinates the Program Assistants and the Daily Workers to facilitate the project’s implementation according to the timeline and quality standards laid out in work plans, contracts with donors, and relevant internal protocols;
- Coordinates with relevant NGOs/INGOs as well as with local authorities including, but not limited to Local Councils and the HAO, in relation to ongoing projects;
- Ensures that relevant documentation is correctly compiled and sent to the line manager on time and using the appropriate tools;
- Liaises with the local Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team in North East Syria to support their implementation of M&E activities related to the projects;
- Contributes to the development of strategic planning for program activities through coordination and supervision of needs assessments, and the provision of contextual information, technical recommendations and insights;
- Assists in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, to the Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrdZWLMPIJDoGEUk , no later than midnight Thursday 18th of June 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.