JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3079)
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Application deadline: 09.06.2020
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the Program Participants Protec
- University degree in Social Sciences or another related field.
- A high standard of written and verbal English is essential.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Procurement & Logistics
- Manage and process local procurements in accordance with Concern
- Procurement policy.
- Advertise and distribute RFQ’s for submission to Dohuk as required.
- Convene and facilitate the Purchase committee meetings as necessary.
- Train and induct Purchase Committee members as needed.
- Conduct local market survey for key programme supplies.
- Create and maintain and fair, transparent and accurate Approved Supplier list
- for the local market
- Support the Logistics Manager with Tender procedures as necessary
- Support the AC & 0M in security monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure all Logistics staff and especially drivers and passengers are security
- aware and adhere to guidelines in practice and reporting.
- Line manage and capacity build the Logistics Assistant/Warehouse, Facilities & Transport Assistant, supporting them to achieve their role and tasks when needed.
- Set objectives and conduct an annual Performance Development review with each member of the Logistics team.
- Support and promote the standards outlined in the Programme Participant Protection Policy and Concern Code of Conduct to their team, partner organisations and beneficiaries, and be committed to providing a safe working environment.
- Promote and lead the Logs team to achieve high standards of transparency and accountability in order to reduce potential for abuse or Fraud
- Promote high standards of performance and service delivery by the Logs team to ensure the success of the overall programme in Syria
- Input into the monthly report as requested by the Logistics Manager.
- Review of the warehouse report prior to submission to the Logistics Manager and Systems Director
- Update the asset register when required and ensure all items are tagged
- Manage and update the SR Tracker
- Review the fleet reports and spot check vehicle log sheets
Advertiser :Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW /SYR/TBQ/090 subject
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.