JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3088)
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Application deadline: 10.06.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/092 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in good condition and locked when unattended.
- Ensure that the stock is stored well and kept dry and protected at all times.
- Ensure stock is stored appropriately, e.g. food and non-food such as fuel or cement stored separately and in separate warehouses where possible
- Ensure damaged / infected stock does not enter the warehouse
- Record and report any stock damages, discrepancies or shortages
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the warehouse in accordance with Concern policy
- Check all stock moving in and out of the warehouses to verify that quantities are correct
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the warehouse daily.
- Ensure that appropriate authorisation is provided prior to dispatching stock
- Carry out regular stock checks
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 092 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.