JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3116)
Job Title: Water quality Assistant
Application deadline: 15.06.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/095 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
Supervision and support of water quality activities
- Carry out water testing to randomly selected water collection points to check the level of free chlorine, if it is at acceptable range and advise Senior WASH Technician if an adjustment is necessary in case of lower or higher levels
- Track health centres water borne diseases reported cases on monthly basis and when deemed necessary, and check presence of free chlorine from water collection points of reported locality and conduct bacteriological water analysis when there is no free chlorine.
- Undertake appropriate water quality testing and disinfection before developing/rehabilitating surface and ground water supply schemes in the programme area.
- Conduct bacteriological, chemical and physical analysis of water from all sources in the programme area to see if there is likely contamination.
- Ensure acceptable standards are followed regarding Laboratory regulations, safety and handling of chemicals. All material safety data sheets (MSDS) must be easily accessible.
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 095 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.