JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3115)
Job Title: ERL Assistant
Application deadline: 15.06.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
Any employment application that does not include the job title, job area and serial number CWW / SYR /RAQ/094 will be accepted in the subject field.
Concern recruitment standards:
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the policy of protecting program participants and the Code of Conduct policy and strictly enforce it.
- Coordinate and oversee distribution activities (agriculture vouchers or kit) ensuring that all the items are distributed in line with Concerns distribution lists;
- Supervise and coordinate daily workers during project activities (distributions, day to day activities supervision on the CfW work sites);
- Perform unannounced visit to the different CfW work sites and selected vendors;
- Update and collect (on a daily basis) attendance sheets and prepare timely and accurate distribution reports;
- Provide weekly report of the progress of the works;
- Timely prepare Payment Request Forms (PRF) for workers and vendors payments;
- Ensure that cash for work tools and materials are properly distributed to the workers
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Al Zzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 094 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.