إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3137
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Assistant- Case Management x10
اخر موعد للتقديم: 26.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University degree in psychological, medical or social work, social sciences or other relevant field.
- Experience preferably in working with case management procedures, humanitarian work, working with vulnerable and at-risk children , caregivers, communities and individuals
- Experience and/or understanding of child protection in emergencies, ways to provide child-friendly counselling and familiarity with humanitarian principles as well as the convention on the right of the child.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and capacity to adapt and sensitize language to cultural context when speaking to adults as well as children.
- knowledge in computer use including Microsoft Office and basic Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources
- Good knowledge of Al-Raqqa governorate and emergency context
- Under the supervision of lead Case Management (CM) program officer, support timely and efficient implementation of case management system in allocated operational locations, based on weekly and monthly plans.
- Individually manage cases, based on established work procedures and protocols.
- Make sure that identified children exposed to high levels of risks against their lives and safety are reported immediately to lead CM program officer, for provision of acute services (including interim care& family tracing & medical treatment of injuries due to violence and environmental dangers).
- Together with lead CM program officer, regularly update and map existing services to which children and families can be referred to. Together with field-based case workers link with service providers and support establishment of functional referral pathways.
- Consistently provide on-the-job mentoring and coaching to designated field-based case workers on the identification, consent procedures, assessment, documentation, referral (to relevant services) and follow-up of at-risk children and families.
- Under the supervision of the lead CM program officer, together with the field-based case workers ensure that development of case plans for each registered child is in place, and implementation is effectively carried out.
- Review the follow up of cases together with field-based case workers and CM program officer, to ensure all cases are managed within acceptable timelines and capacity.
- Make sure that confidentiality and ethical guidelines are followed when handling all cases.
- Ensure that files, registers and data on children are used in an appropriate and correct manner, are properly documented and secured. Case Management Program Assistant is responsible for making sure that all files are safety-copied, kept safely and updated in central office.
- Ensure that planned case management meetings with field-based case workers are carried out efficiently, consistently and in line with planned priorities, as guided by lead CM program officer.
- Collate data and submit case management report on weekly basis to lead CM program officer on identified and registered cases as well as child protection needs and services, and as agreed.
- Feed into weekly, monthly, progress and other reports including documentation of best practice, learning and case studies, as required by the lead CM program officer.
- Work in close collaboration with the child protection team to strengthen role of child protection committees in case management, to support early identification of children at-risk, mitigate risks by providing safety messages (including community-based campaigns) and channel referrals of individual children with protection needs to field-based case workers and Case Management Assistants.
- Contribute to trainings in the technical field of child protection case management in emergencies, under the lead of the lead CM program officer and child protection coordinator.
- Share information on field-level successes and challenges with the Child Protection Manager. Ensure that major challenges are flagged early, and addressed in an appropriate way.
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of child protection risks in organization operational areas
- Support lead CM program officer the preparation of all procurement and administrative documents required for case management implementation.
- In agreement with lead CM program officer and case management coordinator, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Al Hassake -AlHol Camp
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.