JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3140)
Job Title: WGSS Facilitator
Application deadline: 23.Jun.20
- Relevant experience
- Understand the humanitarian mission of the organization.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an emergency context.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
- Under the technical supervision of the Protection Officer and the technical support of the Protection Assistant
o Conduct guided PSS and recreational activities under the technical supervision of the Protection Officer;
o Organize activities for women and adolescent girls;
o Develop activities plans and follow up on activities outcomes
- Support the Center Manager in organizing work plans
- Identify training needs and activities for beneficiaries
- Participate in conducting needs assessments on regular basis
- Support the Social Worker in keeping the service mapping updated
- Conduct emotional support groups and activities with the technical guidance of the PSS Officer;
- Organize activities for peer support groups with the support of the PSS Officer and the Protection Officer;
- Run life skills activities;
- Safely refer clients to case workers, as relevant; and
- Participate when necessary in outreach and mobile unit’s activities.
- Organize activity sheets and reports, and provide information on various activities and list of participants to the M&E assistant based in the WGSS; ensure that all data is safely gathered and properly stored.
- Carrying-out any other tasks as requested by the manager (Center Focal point) and technical supervisors (Protection Officer and PSS Officer)
Duty Station: Kasra – Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.