إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3149
المسمى الوظيفي: Health Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 30.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Medical Degree, medicine, Internal Medicine, pharmacist, dentist or any other relevant field
- Previous 2-3 years of experience in PHC design, implementation and supervision required;
- Past experience working with health NGO or INGO preferred;
- Experience in monitoring, report writing and basic analysis of health data;
- Fluency in local languages required; advanced English language skills preferred;
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with computer software packages (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc);
- Previous experience with District Health Information System (DHIS) database packages preferred.
Working Environment: Position is based in Der Azzor, Syria and will work at one of the assigned PHCs/MMUs and field office.
- Manage all health activities and service delivery in assigned PHC/MMUs.
- Directly manage medical and support staff who are paid volunteers working as a team inside the facility.
- Oversee all operational needs for the PHC/MMUs, ensuring all running costs and inventory needs are well planned and managed; Work in close coordination with Field Management teams to ensure the facility and activities have necessary operational and logistical support.
- Work in collaboration with other health team members specializing in specific technical areas and service packages to ensure clinic staff are properly trained, following treatment protocols and guidelines, as well as delivering quality services.
- Manage all medical commodities in the PHC/MMUs; work in collaboration with the Pharmacy team to plan and prepare orders for pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Community Health Officer to ensure facility services are properly linked to community-based interventions.
- Prepare supervision plans and conduct regular technical monitoring of clinic services; prepare reports with identified issues, recommendations, and action plans to improve quality of services; Conduct patient chart reviews on weekly basis and submit report to Health Manager.
- Analyze routine health data to report on trends, identify gaps or challenges to service delivery, and inform program decision making.
- Collaborate with health team members to design and implement needs assessments in catchment area.
- Collaborate with health team members to design interventions that address gaps identified in community assessments, monitoring of quality of care, from routine data, and/or from community health information.
- Ensure health information system and data collection processes are properly implemented in the clinic.
- Participate in regular project review meetings with the Health Manager; contribute to plans for corrective actions based on technical supervision, indicator performance, and M&E reports from patient satisfaction surveys and monitoring visits.
- Submit weekly progress reports to direct line manager; contribute to monthly and quarterly reports per project needs for grant reporting.
- Coordinate with other health actors and partners in implementation area; manage any services delivered in partnership with other NGOs in the PHC/MMU.
- Train and mentor staff/volunteers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the team and providing professional development guidance
- Oversee all recruitment and management of clinic-based volunteers; conduct periodic performance reviews, manage all disciplinary actions with the support of the supervisor and Human Resources department, identify and recommend needed changes in staffing.
- Offer leadership support for successful adherence by staff to Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Replace the doctor- GP of the PHC/ MMU in absence or take a leave.
- Other duties assigned by line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word). CVs must be in English.
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.