إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3161
المسمى الوظيفي: Deputy HR Manager (Maternity Cover)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 25.06.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
o Previous Experience in HR department is mandatory, with NGO is strongly recommended
o High sense of rigor and organization
o Management skills
- Professional experience:
o Knowledge of Homere is an asset
o Knowledge of Pack Office
o Languages: Fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic
List of main activities:
- Preparation of Monthly HR pack (organigram / HR Nat FU …) before validation of HR manager
- To participate in development of recruitment strategy, base sizing, design of set up
- To participate to recruitment process
- Check the quality of EAP
- Train all managers to EAP
- Participate in the compilation of training needs, support the HR manager in the design of training plans, collect information about training suppliers
- Centralize and report to HR manager on ISR’s implementation feedback/issues
- Answer employees about all daily HR questions with the support of HR Manager
- Coordinate, plan the work, train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the HR services in case of absence (days off, sickness)
- Offer HR support and training to the Officers and sub-bases when needed
- Appraise the performance of each member of the team under his/her supervision
HR Management of expatriates and nationals
- Ensure the administrative management of expatriates within the SI mission (file, visa, plane tickets…)
- Compile and verify the monthly information entered in the two sub-PER software. Validate the two sub-PER for the monthly payroll before sending the compiled PER for validation to the HR Manager
- Compile and verify the EAP follow up, the Archive Follow Up and the Recruitment Follow Up of the two sub-PER
- Verify the new employment contracts and amendments prepared by the HR team.
- Collect the necessary information to monitor changes in the cost of living and the legal framework.
- Check dates of employment contracts and inform the HR Manager when they are due to expire
- Ensure that procedures for recruitment and terminating contracts are adhered to
- Inform new employees about contractual documents
- Organizes and animates the collective induction sessions
- Keep an organizational chart up to date for the base
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR data
- Supervise payment of salaries after approval by the HR Manager
- Assist the HR Manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with staffs
- Report any alert concerning SI employees and support HR Manager in the social dialogue
- Participate in the application of HR policies for Solidarités International at base level
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), support the HR Manager in translating documents into local language.
- Prepare the information and statistical data required for drawing up budgets and salary costs.
Administrative management of the base
- Secure HR documents
- Ensure physical and digital archiving of the HR documents according to SI procedures
- Conduct the monthly preparation of sending the HR archives to Erbil after a final verification of their compliance to SI procedures
- Take part of the weekly HR meeting and report on a weekly basis to the HR Manager
- Participate in preparing and carrying out audits or any checks issued by partners or head office, at the base level
- Participate in the supervision of the regulations in effect
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: عامودا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.