JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3168)
Job Title: Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) + Coordinator
Application deadline: 02.07.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Experiences and skills:
- University degree in Social Science, Information Technology, Social Work or other related field.
- Five years’ professional experience in child protection in emergencies programme management and case management with International NGOS/UN Agencies
- Good technical understanding and familiarity with information management systems for case management.
- Advanced skills and experience with information technology.
- Proven experience in CPIMS+, CPIMS, or similar information management systems and capacity building
- (familiarity with ISP, SOPs and development and delivery of trainings to different audiences)
- Experience and understanding of child protection and case management in North East Syria context preferable
- Strong communication skills, organizational, inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Strong English and Arabic written and spoken skills; Kurdish language desirable
Manage and regularly update the NES Inter-agency Child Protection Information Management System + (IA CPIMS)
- Lease with IT to ensure PRIMERO application and Mobile Device management MDM is installed in all Tablets before assigning to users and maintain records.
- Set up user accounts/passwords and user groups for case workers and supervisors
- Ensuring all cases within the system are appropriately coded and have the correct status (open, closed).
- Liase with UNICEF and Quion in trouble shooting to restore normal system functionality
- Provision of timely feedback on the system with precision to support fast response
- Jointly with the CPIMS+ Officer propose customization/configuration of CPIMS+ to reflect the case Management forms
Build the capacity of Child protection partners to effectively utilise the CPIMS for data management, case management and FTR
- Provide strong data and information management and reporting of FTR processes based on key indicators of the programme and program SOPs
- Provide support to the organization and partner staff both in person and online.
- Provide technical Support during the rollout of CPIMS+ to the organization staff both during trainings and mentorship and through field visits
- Building the capacity/mentoring of the CPIMS Officer
Support the coordination of partners on matters relating to information sharing and data management
- Give regular progress feedback to the Case management Working Group by presenting trend analysis and sharing ways of improving data management
- Leading in rollout discussions with Case Management Working Group partners expressing interest
- Training on CPIMS+ and Data and Information Sharing Protocol
MEAL, reporting and documentation
- Liaise with MEAL Manager to list all indicators to be measured with CPIMS as a data source per location per grant
- Support Case Management team monthly report from the CPIMS
- Develop a dashboard updated weekly from the system with necessary disaggregation of age, gender and diversity (if relevant)
- Conduct quarterly data risk management using the tool in place to identify gaps and propose recommendations including lessons learnt on the use of the CPIMS+ v2.0
- Ensure that the organization Child Safeguarding and PSEA Policies and systems are integrated into programming approaches, and support child protection teams to ensure safe programming.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: based in AlHassaka with 30% travel to field locations
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.