JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3169)
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Application deadline: 26.07.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Essential: Qualified pharmacy technician
Essential: Fluency in English
Experience Essential: At least 1 year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager
Essential: previous work experience with a medical NGO or other INGO.
Ensuring general functioning of the pharmacy and supervising pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with the organization’s standards, protocols and procedures, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
- Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols (controlling pests and rodents), implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material, according to the organisation’s protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status (shortfalls, over-stocking, expiry dates), in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
- Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions, informing them on consumption patterns and keeping conditions in order to ensure their therapeutic progression
- Ensuring efficient supply to other pharmacies managed/supported by the organisation according to orders and stocks, and using cold chain when needed. Monitoring and analysing orders of depending pharmacies in order to avoid ruptures of stock or having expired drugs.
- Supervising, with the HR department, the associated processes (sizing, staff shifts, recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the pharmaceutical team and the nursing staff, in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required and to improve their dispensing capabilities.
- Recording all items received and issued in computer (Isystock) and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs, in order to rationalise the budget and to ensure availability.
- Assisting in training of nursing staff regarding dispensing of drugs and their side effects
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp and Al Hassakeh
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.