JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3172)
Job Title: Protection Facilitator (Outreach)
Application deadline: 30.06.2020
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
The successful candidate must adhere to the Program Participants Protecti
- University qualification in social work or another relevant domain.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Experience completing assessments and completing case notes
- A working knowledge of written and spoken English/Arabic.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable.
Identification of vulnerable cases :
- Support in the identification of vulnerable beneficiaries by liaising with all Concern sectors and regularly visiting relevant project sites and households.
- Conducting initial outreach assessments for all vulnerable cases referred to the Protection Program internally and externally.
- Assess and prioritize cases according to risk level.
- Conduct comprehensive case planning, case implementation and case closure.
Case Planning and Implementation:
- Based on the needs identified through assessment, develop an outreach support plan, in collaboration with the beneficiary and technical guidance from senior protection staff. .
- Identify, refer and follow up on all services and ensure action points from within the support plan are carried out within the agreed timeframe.
- Maintain regular communication with external referral agencies for service provisions.
- Regularly review, and when needed adjust, outreach support plan to ensure progress.
- Monitor, guide, advise and support beneficiary and their family throughout the process; Provide information and advise the beneficiaries on existing social services and social counselling and how to access them
- Conduct regular home visits in a variety of urban and camp locations.
- Ensure data collection and storage is done in a confidential manner.
Co-ordination and Reporting:
- Participate in weekly case consultations and peer-to-peer sessions.
- Provide weekly updates/reports on cases and outreach activities to the Protection Assistant.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
Advertiser :Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ارسال بريد الكتروني متضمّنا:
– السيرة الذاتية
– ثلاثة مراجع مهنية مع كامل المعلومات (ايميلات –أرقام هواتف –مناصب وظيفية)
– المسمى الوظيفي ومنطقة الوظيفة والرقم التسلسلي CWW/SYR/TBQ/106 بخانة الموضوع
على البريد الالكتروني : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.