إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3194
المسمى الوظيفي: M&E and CFRM Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in M&E/CRM methodologies, including:
- Receiving calls and communicating with beneficiaries.
- Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) and digital data collection software Kobo Collect
- Good knowledge in analysing data
- Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
- Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
- Communication abilities
- Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
- English: Written and spoken fluency Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
Under the direct supervision of the M&E Officer (Manbij) and CFRM Officer (Manbij), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Monitor activities carried out by CvT or its partners in Syria, including (but not limited to) the following methodologies:
o Interviews with beneficiaries at distributions points
o Household visits for post-distribution monitoring
o Conducting Focus Group Discussions with local community members, beneficiaries and other intervention stakeholders
o Key Informant Interviews with project stakeholders (including members of local councils and community organizations)
- Collect data for tasks including (but not limited to):
o General assessments (e.g. neighborhood profile, market assessment, needs assessment)
o Verification of beneficiaries
o Post-distribution monitoring
o Distribution monitoring
o Evaluations/project reviews
- Send reports regarding distributions to CVT’s M&E Officer and Team Leader.
- Carry out data collection using digital software (Kobo collection) and on paper
- Take photographs as instructed by CVT’s M&E Coordinator, reflecting conditions as accurately as possible
- Ad-hoc activities as scheduled by the CVT Project Manager or M&E department in Iraq related to Monitoring and Evaluation in Syria Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Follow CVT’s Code of Conduct at all times during data collection
- Follow CVT’s Data Collection Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate, assist and follow up on the work of M&E daily workers.
- Ensure the operationalization of an established feedback/accountability mechanism.
- Prepare reports on the cases registered through the CRM system.
- Timely feedback to PMs on complaints and concerns raised by communities on project activities.
- Analyze data and submit internal and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects on a monthly basis.
- Follow-up on status progress of referred cases.
- Regularly communicate with beneficiaries to provide feedback to their complaints.
- Treat beneficiaries with dignity, including sensitizing field monitors, vendors, and agents on such principles.
- Send red cases to Accountability Manager ASAP.
- Supervise Complaints & Response Mechanism (CRM) implementation, ensuring complaints and feedback are dealt with in accordance to the CVT CRM Policy, including complaints boxes existence in distribution points and archiving and sharing the received complaints.
- Assess field assistants’ data collection and interview technique and provide information as necessary
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.