إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3215
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Admin officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
(a) Personal Characteristics:
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Process and Policy Oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Trustworthy, reliability, openness and ability respond rapidly to queries.
- Problem solving abilities.
(b) Professional Characteristics:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in supply chain, preferably, with INGOs
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Syrian context, including geographical, political and security aspects.
- Organized, results and detailed oriented, proactive.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Strong computer competency with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and other IT skills.
- Possess leadership qualities and willing to exercise initiative.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Good command in English and local/national languages.
- Able to receive critics.
- Resistant to Stress.
- University degree on: Business, commercial, Economics, Supplies Management or in Administration.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Syrian context.
- Willingness to travel regularly to field sites.
- English and Arabic required, Kurdish is a plus.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Roving Supply chain Manager.
Position directly supervises: IT Officer, Assets assistant, senior facilities assistant & Admin assistant in Kesra, DEZ.
Indirect Reporting: – Supply Chain Assistant. Admin assistant Al Hol.
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Program teams, finance, MEAL and Supply Chain Team – Derek
External: Landlords, Service Providers.
- Support Roving supply chain manager in giving feedback on Asset, Facilities and IT.
- Develop activities tracker and update on scheduled tasks to RSCM on every Thursday before close of business.
- Hold regular meetings with /RSCM and update on any challenges and steps taken to address them before they arise.
- Schedule visits to partner organization to ensure that minimum standards in the areas of Asset management are in place.
- Take part in GRM Meeting and submit the final and updated versions of reports requested to RSCM
- She/ He will assume responsibility of conducting market surveys, identifying and opening up needed facilities within all NES. In addition to closing down facilities.
- Ensure that all organization`s premises at NES are well maintained Track expats accommodation and requirements.
- Ensure office, warehouse and guest house are equipped with all necessary requirements/ supplies.
- Adhere to the organization`s policies, procedures, standards and practices.
- Manage Petty cash according to the organization`s NES policy.. Official petty cash custodian.
- Prepare lease contract, payments and maintain up-to-date tracking sheet for all premises.
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities at office
- Undertake any other duties, consistent with skills and experience, as directed by the line management at Derek.
- Report any incident or security issue (focal point)
- Coordination with access team for getting approval from HAO.
- Manage cleaners and cooks work schedules for facilities.
- Admin activities are carried out in compliance with the organization and donor standards.
- Documentary records are updated and archived in sequential order to avoid audit observations.
- Conduct spot check for all assets, and lease agreement payments to ensure that the documents are complete and ready for any sort of official review.
- Ensure all procured assets are tracked with asset tags.
- Ensure asset tag trackers are continuously up to date.
- Provide asset reports per donor as needed.
- Ensure cycle counts and assets verification done for all assets within NES.
- Keep archive and track of equipment issue forms.
- Evaluate assets that need disposal and report to RSCM with findings.
- Ensure all assets are returned by staff before end of employment. .
- Supervise IT Officer in ensuring IT maintenance is completed for all assets.
- Support IT Officer in ensuring availability of internet connection in all locations.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word). CVs must be in English.
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.