JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3232)
Job Title: Rehabilitation Technical officer
Application deadline: 16.07.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Physiotherapy degree/diploma.
- Certificate of practice – physiotherapist.
Experience and technical competencies:
- At least two years of professional experience.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in physiotherapy.
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs desired.
- Previous experience in coordinating/supervising staff highly desired
- Arabic – required.
- English – preferred.•
We will offer the successful applicant a six months’ contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with the organization Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Monitoring of the activities implemented by the the organization & partners’ staff and helps to improve service delivery mechanisms (40%)
– Ensure technical supervision and quality assurance for the implementation of activities in line with the identified services criteria through regular field visits.
– Provides technical guidance to the rehabilitation staff at each step of rehabilitation process: assessment, provision of service, donation, training and advices provided to caregivers, use and implementation of various tools.
– Promote the multidisciplinary approach at each step of the rehabilitation process.
– Ensure systematic and proper filling of all project related forms and tools.
– Supervise and report to the PM on project objectives and priorities including the technical aspects like number of PT sessions, identification of new patients, assistive devices provision, referral etc.
– Ensure that issues identified through the supervision process are brought to the attention of the PM and addressed accordingly.
– Support the PM in designing, planning and implementation of day to day activities
- Capacity building of the rehabilitation staff (40%)
– Under the supervision of Rehabilitation trainer-NES, implement a systematic capacity building process for all rehabilitation staff.
– In close collaboration of Rehabilitation trainer-NES, identify the training need of the rehabilitation staff through regular supervision and periodic skill assessments.
– As per the findings, develop individual capacity building plans for the rehabilitation staff.
– Develop, plan and implementation formal technical training sessions (including finalization of content, translation, hands out, schedule, curriculums) for the rehab staff .
– As per the capacity building plan, provide on the job trainings to the rehabilitation staff.
– Document all the activities done on capacity building, analyze the findings and report the same to the PM, rehabilitation Trainer-NES and the Rehabilitation Advisor-NES.
- Identification and assessment of local rehabilitation capacities and of rehabilitation needs (10%)
– In close collaboration with PM and Rehabilitation Advisor-NES, identify most affected areas as well as local health or rehabilitation services providers, from primary and secondary sources of information.
– With support from PM and Rehabilitation Advisor-NES, design and plan assessments of health facilities and local rehabilitation services providers.
– Contribute to the preparation of needs assessment and partners assessment reports.
– Participate in the definition of partnership modalities with PM, Rehabilitation advisor-NES, partners and relevant authorities.
– Contribute to develop and reinforce the relationships with INGO, LNGO, authorities, community focal points and any other stakeholders on the field, following the identified strategy, and with the support of the line manager.
- Monitoring, lessons learning and reporting (10%)
– Contribute to the development of data collection tools for documenting indicators, collect data in relation with core tasks and measure the progress made.
– Follow up the number and characteristics of the project beneficiaries.
– Develop case studies and success stories to illustrate changes induced by the project and for communication use.
– Contribute to planning and produce activity reports.
– Contribute to the preparation and implementation of project monthly review.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.