JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3247)
Job Title: Security Officer
Application deadline: 16.07.2020
The Security Officer will protect UPP premises, assets and personnel, will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
.Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
– Only emails with subject “security officer – Raqqa” will be considered;
– Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR Officer will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
- Keep abreast of UPP operations in NES and make recommendations on security, safety and evacuation plans for staff;
- Protect organization’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Advise and recommend on all security matters;
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing evacuations and reallocations involving UPP staff and guests;
- Coordinate with other security organizations (Department of Safety and Security) and military/government counterparts, as required;
- Coordinate with local authorities (police, military, political and humanitarian) in order to get the clear idea of the real situation on the ground.
- Ensure UPP-NES communications is integrated into the appropriate UPP security communication system and all staff are trained in security and emergency procedures, in collaboration with relevant authorities and personnel;
- Analyze security situation and report periodically to the SFP and HoM
- Perform security assessments, both routine and those required to ensure that it is safe for UPP staff to enter/return to a location/duty station;
- Supervise staff, as required;
- Patrol regularly building
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gate
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigation.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Protect UPP’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees.
- Train and update UPP Staff to increase security awareness;
- Organize convoy security procedures and medical evacuations;
- Organize and manage UPP guards/watchmen
- In cooperate with Log department checking and proofing security equipment and their efficiency
- track the movement for UPP staff daily
- ensure the security and safety of new locations and convoy the Staff for first time to the location
- following and issuing Badges for the staff and checking their Expiry dates regularly
- In coordination with local networks and special sources providing the accurate maps and secure roads to use
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.