JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3268)
Job Title: Admin/HR Assistant
Application deadline: 16.07.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University degree in relevant field (HR/ Public or business Admin/Management);
- At least 1 year work experience in HR or Admin field.
- Good command of English language oral and written;
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and power point is essential.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Attention to detail and excellent in numeracy;
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality;
- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritizing competing demands;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and proactively provide support;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Responsible for the preparation and on time submission to the HR Manager Dohuk the monthly payroll report for Tabqa, including all its necessary supporting documents to ensure all local staff receives their correct monthly payments on time.
- With support from the HR Manager (SYR), be responsible for the recruitment of Contracted Staff and Daily workers. Ensuring that correct Concern’s procedures and forms are followed and used at all time. (This includes but not limited to announcing vacancies, shortlisting, arranging and participating in interviews, preparing interviews reports, checking references, preparing job offers and contracts and induction schedule for new joiners)
- Prepare the induction schedule for new joiners, ensure proper HR induction and signatory of code of conduct and other polices & regulations.
Advertiser :كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 113 in the subject field
The deadline for receiving job applications is 16/07/2020
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.