إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3274
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Supervisor Kobane
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Academic background: Master’s degree on social science, statistics, information management, data management, evaluation, or other relevant fields.
- Other qualifications: knowledge of gender, participatory approaches, cost-effectiveness…Good knowledge of logframe.
- Language requirements: written and spoken English. Arabic and/or Kurdish is mandatory.
- Computer requirements: Office pack user level.
- At least 5 years field experience in humanitarian projects. At least 3 years’ experience in positions with similar responsibility in North East Syria.
- Experience in project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Previous experience with health programming.
- Demonstrable leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent skills of reporting, qualitative and quantitative data management.
- Ability to work in volatile environments and strict compliance with security protocols
- Proven skills in quantitative and qualitative analyses, with experience of collecting, organizing and analyzing data sets
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present data and evidence in a user-friendly form
- Excellent organizational capacity.
- Excellent planning, management, training and coordination skills.
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Stress management.
- Willing and able to work productively in a challenging environment.
- Cultural awareness and adaptability.
- Sensitive to gender issues and their inclusion in projects
- Assertive and diplomatic.
- Good team work and networking skills.
- Alignment with principles and ethics of the organzation.
- Identification with the lines of work, values and mission of the organzation.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability:
- Work with Program Coordinator and field team to develop and maintain detailed M&E plans; and producing a variety of formats as necessary to suit audience.
- Monitor progress, process and performance of project interventions at PHCC; warehouse and community level. Ensure regular reporting of success stories and case studies from the field.
- Assist Program coordinator in adapting monitoring system to remote management in case of access constrains, including through the use of adequate technology solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to data officers, including direct support to and capacity-building of field staff.
- Ensure the Implementation of Feedback and Complaint Response Mechanism as per defined strategy of the organization. Work together with data officers to collect, register and report the feedbacks and complaints of beneficiaries received through different means.
- Assist Program Coordinatorand coordinate on the ground data collection, analysis and reporting of need assessments, surveys, and evaluations etc. in the area of intervention.
- Ensure the regular documentation and reporting of learning at the field level.
- Be responsible for conducting learning needs analyses, delivering project cycle learning activities and closing the learning feedback loops
Data management and reporting:
- To update and develop data collection tools, reporting templates, and data flow chart as per requirements.
- To train and support field and managerial staff in understanding purpose and value of data collection and management. Ensure regular flow of quantitative and qualitative data from the field.
- Regularly assess the data for ensuing accuracy, flag validation or quality issues through regular data quality check and audit exercises.
- To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and proper storage / backup of data.
- To analyse the data, identify trends and needs, and produce different reports in compliance with reporting deadlines, or to obtain other specific information useful to the Organization.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Submit CV and cover letter by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position & Location of the Position in the subject section otherwise the application will not be considered.
Applications will be processed on rolling base until last submission date.
LAST SUBMISSION DATE ON 20th July 2020
Only Applicants Received Until This Date Will Be Taken into Account
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.