إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3278
المسمى الوظيفي: Admin and Log Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Proven experience in Humanitarian Admin/Finance logistics,
- Experience in working in complex humanitarian setting, experience of security related responsibilities desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Experience in a finance / administration position
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Administration and Human Resources
- Following up national staff HR’s administrative issues like preparing contracts, leaves follow up, personal file update etc… in according to the THE ORGANAIZATION Internal rules and regulations
- Creating and updating Raqqa national staff personal file
- Updating the Raqqa national staff database monthly
- Updating the Raqqa monthly statements
- Calculating and preparing payments of salaries and legal contributions to the relevant authorities monthly and submit to Admin co for validation
- Assisting if needed the HR and Administrative Coordinator in resolving income tax, social security and health insurance issues when needed
- Assisting if needed the HR and Administrative Coordinator in supporting the implementation and update Conditions of Employment, Internal Regulations and salary scales to ensure legal compliance
- Assisting if needed the HR and Administrative Coordinator in the follow up and support of legal requirements
- Preparing the job advertisement, and after validation of the HR and Administrative Coordinator, circulating The organaization job advertisements through local media and any other relevant media
- In charge of the first applications screening
- Updating the applications and recruitment tracking sheet
- Organizing the induction process for new national staff
- Supporting the HR and Administrative Coordinator during the HR briefing for international staff if relevant
- Receiving and checking leave requests from national staff
- Following up the annual appraisal process for the national staff
- Supporting the HR and Administrative Coordinator with the management of disciplinary and grievance issues if needed
- Assessing with the HR and Administrative Coordinator the filing systems of HR documentation and undertaking corrective measures if needed
Finance and Accounting
- Carry out the day-to-day accounting functions of the program including, but not limited to:
- Managing in-Field cash, ensuring enough Fund are available at all times and that necessary security measures are in place and are being followed
- Conducting regular cash, verifying amounts held and reporting any discrepancies
- Paying supplier invoices either directly or in conjunction with colleagues and in accordance with agreements made
- Paying staff salaries and allowances as agreed, ensuring that all required statutory deductions are made and subsequently paid to the appropriate authorities
- Ensuring all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with the THE ORGANAIZATION guidelines and procedures and any donor requirements
- Work with the Administrative coordinator to Produce accurate monthly accounts within the agreed timeframe, including the compilation and finalization of monthly expense sheets for all cash and bank accounts
- Gather cash need forecast from Budget Holders and consolidate it in the monthly cash needs forecast for the Field office, ensuring that money is transferred between locations in a timely manner and that daily cash needs are met
- Prepare for and support internal and external financial audits, providing all information required by local legislation, donors, HQ or other bodies
- Conduct regular internal audits and report immediately any possible fraud or theft
- Entertain & process all the procurement & stock request coming from different departments.
- Ensure proper stock management of all consumables (medical & no-medical) by closely working with program department to avoid out stock situations of different supplies.
- Responsible for all repair and maintenance request to be timely process, to ensure THE ORGANAIZATION premises are in functional status in term of utilities, water sanitation & other related to maintenance requirements.
- Responsible for handling of all Cargo & Supplies coming from ant THE ORGANAIZATION office or received from suppliers, review all the waybills, packing list and delivery notes.
- Monitor maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment according to The organaization standards.
- Assist Logistic Coordinator in THE ORGANAIZATION property management by ensuring assets list is regularly updated & tagged with every new piece of asset to project.
- Assist Logistic Coordinator in ensure all procurement documentation as per THE ORGANAIZATION Standards & Proper archiving done for each donor.
- Assist logistics manager in security management in all THE ORGANAIZATION premises by strictly implementing THE ORGANAIZATION access control policy, by supervising watchman during the performance of their jobs on daily basis.
- Responsible for transport management, Movement Planning, movement tracking and driver coaching.
- Assist Field Logistic Manager in monitoring of security situation of the project area by collecting security information and local networking of different stakeholder related to security.
- Supervise all the staff under his supervision according to THE ORGANAIZATION HR policy includes setting up their objective, performance evaluations, leave management, technical supporting them in their job.
- Ensure timely payment of all suppliers/vendors and service providers with correct documentation as per THE ORGANAIZATION financial and procurement standards.
- Making of monthly roaster for all watchman on monthly basis and arranging watchman back up of a watchman in case watchman is not available.
- To translate meeting conversation in local language in case of need.
- Responsible for Monthly Logistics report of his/her Base.
- To undertake any other duties, relevant to his/her skills, which may from time to time be deemed necessary.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Submit CV and cover letter by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position & Location of the Position in the subject section otherwise the application will not be considered.
Applications will be processed on rolling base until last submission date.
LAST SUBMISSION DATE ON 20th July 2020
Only Applicants Received Until This Date Will Be Taken into Account
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.