إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3287
المسمى الوظيفي: Deputy Supply Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.07.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Personal abilities and Technical competences:
- Diploma (Bachelor or Master) in logistics, supply or IT +4 years of experience in the same areas including 1 year in a similar position with either team management or advisory role.
- In no diploma or lower diploma in these areas equivalent and 5 to 7 years’ progressive experience in logistics, supply or IT will be requested including 1 year in a similar position with either team management or advisory role.
- Proficiency level of spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Pervious INGO experience will be a plus
- Supervision of order handling for the mission and the implementation of the procurement process.
- Participate in analysis of the purchasing environment at the national and regional level in close collaboration with Supply coordinator;
- Participate in controlling SI purchasing procedures and donors funding rules and regulations
- Take part in drawing up call for tender documents and RFQs as well as contracts necessitating for validation at coordination level;
- Take part in selecting suppliers, and negotiating prices, deadlines and delivery modes;
- Ensure monitoring of the suppliers’ relationships;
- Review the valid customs procedures and documentation (import-export, tax exemptions) in the country of intervention;
- Receive and verify quotations and IOF requests sent by the requesters before transmission to the Supply Coordinator;
- Receive and verify the Purchase Files from the bases before transmitting to the Supply Coordinator for the final verification;
- Ensure the monitoring of IOFs and update the stakeholders on the development and stage of their purchase orders.
- Support Supply Coordinator in carrying out purchases;
- Link with Finance Department to ensure payments to the Suppliers are properly managed;
- Ensure that the Procurement Tracker (IOF Follow-up) for NESCO base and potential sub-bases is in place and regularly updated;
- Support Supply Coordinator in setting up new framework agreements that can be used at Regional or Local level to support the mission’s procurement.
- Oversee the implementation of purchases ensuring compliance with rules and procedures and inform the Supply Coordinator in case of problems or delays;
- Update the price and supplier database;
- Ensure the implementation of purchases, making sure they are in accordance with SI and/or donors rules and procedures;
- Conduct the market assessment at national and regional level;
- Participate in monitoring the bases’ purchase and ensure that purchasing files are drawn up correctly on mission-wide level.
- In close collaboration with the Supply Coordinator participate in purchases of the durable equipment according to Solidarités International standards, and have them validated by the headquarters Desk logistician
- Monitoring shipments
- Give full support to the Supply Coordinator in monitoring of national and international shipments linked to NESCO and bases purchases;
- Oversee the customs clearance procedures and customs clearance of imported material with close cooperation with SI office in Erbil, Iraq and NES Log Manager and his Deputy.
- Human resource management
- Appraise personnel under direct supervision;
- Train supply teams in the tasks inherent to supply management in accordance with SI procedures;
- Upon request from the Supply Coordinator, organize training workshops related to procurement and purchase procedures;
- Support purchasers and procurement contract technician with their tasks and objectives.
- Reporting / capitalization
- Consolidate monthly procurement logistics report (IOF and contract Follow-up) of NESCO and bases;
- Centralize information’s on distances, prices and transport methods and companies;
- Keep the Procurement and Purchase table updated and share monthly;
- Share the updated IOF and contract follow Up with Field Coordinators and Field Logistics Managers.
- Ensure that price and supplier files are compiled and regularly updated, along with documentation requirements in effect (import – export, exemptions, taxes);
- Participate in base meetings related to supply;
- Represent Solidarités International, when required and/or delegated to do so with suppliers and local authorities
- File and archive supply documents;
- Participate to the preparation of files related to procurement to be transferred to HQ•
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: TO BE CONFIRMED, it could be Amman, JORDAN, Erbil – KRI or North East Syria (Raqqa, Amuda or Hassake)
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.