JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3349)
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Assistant
Application deadline: Monday, August 03, 2020
Education / Experience Needed
▪ Diploma/certificate in computer studies
▪ Experience working with an NGO is preferred
- English, required
- Kurdish, required
- Arabic, desired
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands will be dependent upon situation and event.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Work in a security context that is fluid
This is a non-contractual document that can be varied from time to time as circumstances dictate. This job description is intended to summarize the main duties and responsibilities of the post; this is not intended to be a full and exhaustive list of tasks. All organization staff are expected to demonstrate flexibility and willingness to perform appropriate tasks when the need arises
The M&E Assistant will ensure the accurate collection and timely reporting of all clinic data in support of the Organization PHCC in Tel-Hajar, Al-Hassakeh, NE Syria.
Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence.
Respect the Organization values at all times, both within and outside of working hours.
Be prepared to work in Al-Hasakeh Governorate and to relocate at short notice.
Work closely with all members of the health team to provide the highest possible quality of care.
Treat all patients and their relatives with respect and dignity.
Maintain confidentiality for all patients.
▪ Collect accurate data from the clinic concerning patient consultations, prevalent diseases, treatment and referrals, ensuring all information is stored in a confidential manner.
▪ Compile and enter daily data into reporting database and forward to HPM and MC
▪ Assist M&E Officer and MC in compiling weekly and monthly reports as required for the Organization, Health Committee, WHO/other UN agencies and donors, including EWARN.
▪ Ensure that the PHC database is backed up on a regular basis.
▪ Reviewing patient charting to ensure proper documentation and treatment.
▪ Adhere to the Organization’s security management plan
▪ Maintain confidentiality of patient records at all times
▪ Report any issues regarding workplace practices to appropriate Manager.
Communication and Coordination –
▪ Attend weekly all staff meetings, when possible
▪ Work closely with M&E Officer and MC to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard
▪ Ensure that all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with the T The Organization and donor requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Must have analytical writing skills
- Computer literate with good skills in common Microsoft office programs
- High level of integrity and stewardship
- Committed to the Organization’s values and ethics
Duty Station: Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.