JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (NES-TLB-MEAL-0088)
Job Title: MEAL Clerk
Application deadline: 29-Jul-20
- Working knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish.
- University Degree is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with the community.
- Ability to work independently and confidence to undergo household visits and FGDs and visit site locations
- Computer literacy to be able to work on smart phone based data collection applications.
- Demonstrated experience in household surveys (baseline/evaluations).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
- Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
- Document all the findings in the provided data collection tools.
- Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
- Capture data using digital data entry technology provided.
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data
- Present the data and reports to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure handling in all the completed household visits and FGD questionnaires to the supervisor.
- Turn over all literature and materials used in the survey to the MEAL team
Advertiser :Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Tal Baider
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-TLB-MEAL-0088) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-TLB-MEAL-0088″ will not be considered.
- Only CVs in Word and PDF
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.