JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3364)
Job Title: Accountability Assistant
Application deadline: 07.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in International Development, Economics, engineering, Political or Social Sciences, Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution.
- At least one-year experience with NGOs and/or International Institutions.
- Good command of English and fluent in Arabic are required
- Good command of using computer programs (excel and word programs).
- Able to work under pressure and travel to the targeted areas within organization projects.
- Good experience in giving awareness about the CRM to the beneficiaries, as well as local authorities and stakeholders in our areas of implementation, during field visits.
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility.
- experience in report writing and meeting facilitation.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Understands rights and protection issues of IDPs, children and women.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
Beneficiary Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM)
1- Establishment and Promotion of the CRM
- a) Establish, implement and monitor the beneficiary Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM) for the country mission in line with organization standard beneficiary CRM procedures.
- b) Build capacity and understanding among organization staff, partners and contractors on beneficiary accountability and CRM.
- c) Accompany the AME and/or project teams to the field in order to spread awareness about the CRM to beneficiaries, as well as local authorities and stakeholders in organization areas of implementation, during field visits.
- d) Develop CRM IEC materials in a language that can be widely understood (including people with low levels of literacy).
- e) Regularly assess effectiveness of all information-sharing efforts and incorporate findings into revised approaches.
- f) Maintain records of CRM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to Project Managers as required.
2- Field Data Collection and implementation of the CRM
- a) Ensure the effective functioning of the beneficiary CRM and that beneficiary complaints/feedback are adequately captured, analyzed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams.
- b) Receive complaints through all CRM Channels and register all complaint in Complaint follow up database.
- c) Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution.
- d) Follow up on complaints received by other organization staff with the same diligence as complaints received through the CRM directly.
- e) Cross-check the accuracy and relevance of beneficiary selection according to contractual criteria.
- f) Respond to complaints objectively, accurately, and in line with organization guidelines, using information provided by Project Managers, AME Officers/Monitors, Area Coordinators, Technical Coordinators, project documents, FLAT documents and procedures, etc;
- g) Analyze patterns and trends in complaints to help organization improve its programming.
- h) Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution.
- i) Check that material necessary to carry out the assessment is sufficient and appropriate;
Ask questions in a clear and kind manner, and ask all the questions exactly as worded:
- j) Probe to clarify unclear answers;
- k) Write down the observant ions and answers in an ordinate and clear way, recording responses accurately.
- g) Record and forward all complaints and suggestions received while in the field to the appropriate Accountability Officer or AME Officer.
- h) Responsible for organization smartphones (ensure that phones are working, that batteries are charged, that there is memory space, report any technical issues to the AME officer, etc.)
- a) Produce a monthly analytic CRM report for organization staff, following organization template;
- b) Report frequently to the AMEU Officer about the progress of assessment activities and on the AMEU Monitor’s observations during the mission as daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- c) Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field research activities.
- d) Report monitoring findings at Weekly Area Meetings, as required by AME Officer.
- a) Provide regular and timely updates on progress and challenges to supervisors and other team members;
- b) Assist project and AME teams with other activities, as requested by immediate supervisor.
- c) Participate in Weekly Area Meetings, and any other meetings or conferences as required by the AME Officer.
- d) Collect lessons learned and best practices from beneficiaries, community leaders, partners, and other stakeholders during assessment/monitoring missions.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Any offer of a contract will be contingent on securing funds from ORGANIZATION donors, and therefore, the recruitment process may be put on hold or cancelled without selecting any candidate.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.