JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3366)
Job Title: Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Application deadline: 07.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Engineering bachelor degree is required
- At least 2 years’ experience with NGOs and/or International Institutions
- At least one-year experience of supervision data collection teams
- Good command of English, fluent Arabic are required
- Good command of using data collection tools/applications (Kobo, ODK)
- Good command of using computer programs (excel and word programs)
- Good command of using GPS devices/programs for data collection
- Ability to build and sustain relationship with team members and interviews in the field as well to the local authorities like camp managers…. etc.
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as well as the ability to plan, take initiative and organize work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and travel to the targeted areas within our projects.
- Contribute to proactive dissemination and use of knowledge gained through AME activities among Project Managers, Technical Coordinators;
- Document and share the lessons learnt and best practices on time and ensure that the knowledge gained contributes to the improvement of projects and influence the strategic development of future projects and activities;
- Support project implementation and improvement by providing timely information around project successes to be scaled up as well as challenges to allow ‘course correction’ throughout life of the program.
- Provide regular and timely updates on progress and challenges to supervisors and other team members;
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- To coordinate with fleet regarding needs AME of cars daily.
- Sending daily security clearance to Security department.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Any offer of a contract will be contingent on securing funds from ORGANIZATION donors, and therefore, the recruitment process may be put on hold or cancelled without selecting any candidate.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.