JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3367)
Job Title: Logistic Assistant- ITC (IT & Communications)
Application deadline: 07.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Skills and Experiences:
- Education: Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent Diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in data / project management.
- Good in spoken and written English, Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Technical support:
- Assist with hardware/software issues raised by staff.
- Responsibility for setting up new equipment & cleaning out IT & communication equipment that changes ownership.
- Maintenance & up-keep:
Ensure all organization equipment is well maintained through the use of cleaning tools and anti-virus protection on laptops along with physical checks of all equipment to ensure proper functioning or to log new issues.
- Internet performance tracking:
Log any issues that arise with latency, speed or any other aspects that affect performance arise and communicate them to LO/ALO.
- IT planning:
Contribute to planning for future IT procurements by carrying out market assessments and suggesting models and brands that meet the needs of the base and program teams while also staying within approved IT budget lines.
Maintain IT and asset registers to ensure up-to-date information is readily available for future IT procurements.
Asset tracking: Monitor the phones given to new staff and visiting staff in Ain Issa until they are returned.
Planning: Ensure there are a sufficient number of phones so each staff member and visiting staff has access to a phone. This is vital for the personal safety and security of all staff.
Sim cards: Ensure there are a sufficient number of sim cards available for the phones owned by organization. Inform ALO/AC if there is a need for more sim cards.
Reporting: Maintain IT and Asset Reports and ensure they are up-to-date and ready for submission to ALO for Titanic report at the end of every month.
Filing: File all documentation for IT equipment and assets in line with organization policies and procedures.
- Asset Management
- Registration: Produce an Asset Registration Card and an Asset Registration Sheet for any new assets received.
- Asset-tagging: Immediately tag any new item received and update Asset Registry.
- Spot-checks: Carry out spot checks on 20% of assets during the last week of every month.
- Reporting: Ensure Asset Registry is kept up to date. This is particularly important for mobile phones and laptops are they change user more frequently than other assets.
- Filing: Gather and file all documentation for all organization assets, in line with organization filing and documentation policies and procedures.
- Trainings: Provide trainings to staff on usage of IT equipment or laptop software as need when requested by ALO.
- Procurement support: Provide assistance for base or program procurements should the need arise with prior approval from ALO or AC.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Any offer of a contract will be contingent on securing funds from ORGANIZATION donors, and therefore, the recruitment process may be put on hold or cancelled without selecting any candidate.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.