JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3393)
Job Title: SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR
Application deadline: 03.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Essential technical diploma, in supply chain
Experience 1-2 years in our Logistics Department, previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs
Languages Essential mission language. Desirable local language
Knowledge • Computer literacy.
- Planning, coordinating, supervising and monitoring on a day-to-day basis the implementation of the supply activities in the project as specified by the line manager, ensuring compliance to our standards, protocols and procedures. Including the following tasks:
- Order management: Responsible for the supply administration, the correct filing and archiving of supply database and the efficient processing and follow up of orders and requests
- Procurement: Responsible for purchase management, in particular the follow up of purchases, preparation, together with the Logistics Manager, market assessments, contracts and supplier evaluations and communication with local suppliers for the status of purchase orders, claims and complaints
- Transport and Customs: Ensuring the clearing and the transport of medical and non-medical goods of the mission and provide info on timelines regarding administrative procedures concerning, import, customs clearance, etc.
- Stock management: Controlling quality and costs and the physical state of orders and determines the quantities of products to buy (volume) taking into account the demand and needs of the mission, the availability forecasts, delivery timelines, budget and other relevant factors and monitors stock levels related to monthly consumption figure, expiry dates, excess drugs and possible shortage in the capital
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Coordinating and leading the team under his/her responsibility including the definition of each person’s tasks (daily supervision and checking the quality of their work), drawing up working schedule
- Supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Processing local medical purchases in adherence with the Mission Local Medical Purchase strategy.
- Ensuring the processing of permissions for import, export as well transportation.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.