JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3408)
Job Title: Project Assistant – CCCM – Coordination
Application deadline: 16.08.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree (i.e. at least Bachelor level) with a major in linguistics / social sciences / economic;
- Minimum of one-year experience supporting coordination/administration department of a humanitarian actor (i.e. implementing partner or working group), a UN agency or local authority (i.e. local council or civil council);
- Excellent spoken and written Arabic/English;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Good stress management;
- Good conflict resolution skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- # of monthly CM updated consolidated/disseminated before the 5th of the next month;
- # of ToRs/SoPs/MoU on which the CCCM coordination assistant supported;
- # of capacity building trainings provided to the CCCM team.
- Support the Team Leader in drafting external communication/coordination documentation (including Memorandum of Understanding, Terms of References and Standard Operating Procedures);
- Support the Team Leader in the implementation of camp coordination mechanism (i.e. organize/facilitate camp operational/sectorial meetings and record/diffuse minutes);
- Support the Team Leader in admin related matters (i.e. follow-up on Team Management/Procurement processes).
- Support in drafting CCCM external communication/coordination documentation
- Support in the drafting of MoUs for all organization implemented activities (i.e. CCCM, WASH, CfWork);
- Support in the drafting of Terms of Reference for community-based governance structures;
- Support in the drafting of CCCM Standard Operation Procedures (i.e. for demographic data management; complaints and feedbacks mechanism);
- Support in updating existing CCCM tools (i.e. distribution tracker, partner registration tracker);
- Support other CCCM units in the consolidation of their documentation (i.e. 3Ws, Service mapping)
- Provide translation services the Team Leader but also other CCCM units (i.e. IM, Protection);
- Support the implementation of effective camp coordination mechanism
- Facilitate all operational / sectoral / community based Committee meetings (i.e. organize and/or hold meetings, record/disseminate minutes);
- Support in finding adapted site coordination medium (i.e. enhance existing skype/WhatsApp groups
- Support in drafting/disseminating CM monthly update;
- Support in the coordination with higher coordination bodies (i.e. NES Forum, Working Groups);
- Support the Team Leader in admin related
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring all HR processes are duly observed / required documentation shared in a timely manner (i.e. attendance sheets, ToRs, N1);
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring all procurement processes are duly observed / required documentation shared in a timely manner (i.e. BoQs, Order Forms, Technical checks, completion certificates);
- Ensure proper filling of all Program documentation;
- Support the Team Leader in the facilitation of internal review meetings;
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring timely completion of the output-based CCCM Work plan (i.e. facilitate team meetings, update the work plan, review project’s target, organize capacity building trainings);
- Any other tasks assigned by the TL.
Duty Station: Raqqa-Abu Khashab Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link: https://forms.gle/REGJekNq2idLuePU9
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.