إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3437
المسمى الوظيفي: Case Management Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 8/20/2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: 50% AlHassaka / 50% Derek
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3437)
Job Title: Case Management Coordinator
Application deadline: 8/20/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Experiences and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology, law or other relevant field.
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection in emergencies, psychosocial support, child and youth development, child and youth resilience and empowerment.
- At least three years’ experience preferably in child protection and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and capacity to maintain relations with government officials, community leaders, children and youth.
- At least one year of experience in project management, including supervision of staff.
- In-depth experience of training-development and delivery, including Child Protection and Psychosocial Support.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and excel.
- Commitment to and understanding of The organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches and child safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources, and with remote management.
- Good understanding of the Al-Hassakeh region, key decision makers and context.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, Kurdish and English.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- With the support of the Program Manager, have a technical leading role in the implementation of The organization ’s Child Protection Programs, including supervision of staff.
- With the support of the Program Manager, participate in recruitment and capacity building of child protection officers, assistants and facilitators.
- Be involved in the design of project activities, including proposal development.
- Manage logistics, HR, admin and finance aspects of the project, with the support of the Child Protection Manager.
- Work closely with community to develop and support the child protection activities and ensure a close link to the local community to mobilizing and improve community child protection mechanisms.
- Provide technical input and deliver (or support the delivery of) activities in the area child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, community child protection mechanisms, case management and child protection monitoring and ensure that Child Protection programs are closely linked with other sectors, such as Education.
- Identify capacity building needs and opportunities within the child protection team, as well as other sectors, civil society and among partners. Facilitate the trainings as required.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests and ensure that reports, monitoring, evaluation and activity progress is collected accurately and on a regular basis.
- Collect and compile weekly, monthly, progress and other reports from the Child Protection Program Officers, as required, and regularly report to the Child Protection Manager in the Derek office.
- Liaise on a daily basis with partners, community and The organization supervisors and colleagues to guarantee the smooth operation of the programs.
- Inform the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with The organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with line manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience).
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: 50% AlHassaka / 50% Derek
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflect
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.
NOTE: We will be reviewing CV’s when submitted and may be recruiting the right candidate before closing date
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to email@example.com – Subject of the email must clearly state ” CM Coordinator”
All the CVs should be in Word or PDF form