Job Code: LOGOF10-08
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Application deadline: 20/08/2020
- University degree or is required.
- More than 5years experience in logistical and Humanitarian field.
- Excellent English is required
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word, Excel, access..etc.)
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area
- Prepare and supervise the movement plans of all staff in the field.
- Supervise the implementation of all distribution plans of Pharma set by the program team.
- Supervise the daily activities of all service contacts at the field site.
- Prepare stock releases for medical and non-medical items.
- Communicate with local providers for all direct purchase activities under the supervision of Snr Field Manager.
Duty Station: NES-Al Raqqa and Dier Ezzor Governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.
only English CVs will be accepted with taking in regards to be Word or PDF