Job Code: PHARMAOF10-08
Job Title: Pharma Officer
Application deadline: 20/08/2020
- Pharmacy or medical University degree is required.
- excellent English is required
- 5 years experience in this field and the targeted area.
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word , Excel,access..etc)
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area.
- Set and supervise effective storage and distribution plans of all pharmaceutical items in the warehouse of IDA in NES, to all facilities, and timely and efficient delivery of pharmaceuticals towards health facilities based on stock-release requests raised by each pharmacist of the relevant health facility,
- Using HIMS to assess in stocktaking, stock rotation, expiry date validation, and old chain storage monitoring.
- Undertaking receipting, checking, and storage of orders, transport of deliveries from suppliers, supervising the unpacking, and validation of orders as they arrive from suppliers, supervising the replenishing and putting away stock received.
- Ensure that the warehouse equipped properly and is maintaining – all the times – adequate technical conditions to store pharma in terms of temperature and humidity.
Duty Station: NES-Al Raqqa and Dier Ezzor Governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.
only English CVs will be accepted with taking in regards to be Word or PDF