Job Code: PH-SALPH10-08
Job Title: Pharmacist
Application deadline: 16/08/2020
- Academic Certificate in Pharmacy.
- Minimum five years of experience in pharmacy management or a like.
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word , Excel,access..etc).
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area.
- Ensure the correct work at the hospital including, safety, easy access, security, storing, and proper actions with available items.
- Application of stock cards which ensure:
- Not having medications shortages.
- Keeping medication stock protected.
- Constant update of inventory list.
- New requests will be according to the following process (Requested quantity= monthly consumption + secured stock – remained quantity)
- Provide monthly stock reports to the logistic supplier, head nurse, and medical coordinator.
- Responsible for quality of pharmacy stock including temperature, hygiene, pesticides…etc.
- provide medical teams with medications at the suitable time.
- Care about handing medications, storing, deliver notes, cargo details…etc.
- Support medical waste management according to the instructions and supervise cleaner’s work in the whole unit.
- Inform the medical and the programs coordinators about difficulties, security concerns, the possibility of having contagious diseases, or other related information.
- Follow the instructions of the Health Coordinator.
Duty Station: AlRaqqa-AlSalhabiya PHC
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.
only English CVs will be accepted with taking in regards to be Word or PDF