- إعلان استدراج عروض اسعار
RFQ # 1913 – 2020 (Women Led Business consultant)
تاريخ الاعلان: …..10-8-2020………
الموعد النهائي للاستفسارات بعد استلام اوراق العرض ومستندات المرجعية: ………..20-8-2020……………….
الموعد النهائي لتسليم عروض الاسعار: ……23-8-2020……………………………..
ترغب منظمة انسانية باعادة استدراج عروض أسعاراستشاري لقسم المشاريع النسائية تبعا للمعايير المحددة في اوراق المرجعية والمرفقة مع ملف عرض السعر والذي سيتم استلامه من مكتب الحسكة الواقع في حي المفتي بقرب من دوار الطير الجديد ابتداءا من الساعة 8 صباحا وحتى الساعة 2 ظهرا حتى الموعد النهائي لتقديم العروض.
ترغب هذه المنظمة بالتعاقد مع الاستشاري لتقديم الخدمات خلال فترة معينة المطلوبة والمفصلة في اوراق المرجعية.
على العارض والراغب للتقدم بملء وتقديم عرضه الى مكتب الحسكة بالاضافة للسيرة الذاتية CV وذلك قبل الموعد النهائي للتقديم. يغض النظر عن اي عرض يتم تقديمه بعد الموعد المحدد ولن يتم اعتماده.
- ملاحظات عامة
- المتقدم يجب ان يقدم بالاضافة للعرض وثائق مثل السيرة الذاتية والمحصل العلمي واي شهادات خبرة ذات صلة ولها علاقة مباشرة بموضوع المشروع وحسب الأصول المتبعة.
- تحتفظ المنظمة بحق اختيار الاستشاري بناء على السعر وتقييم الخبرة.
- تحتفظ المنظمة بحق قبول او رفض العروض المقدمة.
- خلال فترة الحظر الخاصة ب (COVID-19) ستقوم المنظمة بتقديم الدعم اللازم للاستشاري للحصول على الموافقات اللازمة عند الحاجة واذا امكن.
- ستتم مشاركة الوصف الكامل للخدمات المطلوبة ضمن اوراق العرض بعد زيارة الراغب لمكتب الحسكة.
- يفضل ان يكون لدى المتقدم معرفة جيدة باللغة الانكليزية .
Responsibilities and expected tasks from the service provider
Under the guidance of the Women economic empowerment officer the consultant is expected to,
- 1. Support the identification and selection of women led businesse This includes, a. Support in advertisement, and longlisting of potential business
- b. Organize business plan competition and shortlisting business c. Field inspection and reporting
- d. Support to organize business plan development workshop and finalize business plans
- Support the WEE officer in preparing business grants
- Support the WEE officer in financial settlement for grant provided to businesses
- 2. Skills development for selected women businesses a. Prepare training plan for each business
- b. Organize required training with the support of service providers c. Provide mentoring support for women business
- 3. Market expansion support for women businesses
- Prepare market expansion plans for selected women businesses b. Identify appropriate promotional activities
- Organize market events such as exhibitions etc. as and when required
- 4. Coordination and provide guidance to other service providers
- Gather weekly plans of service providers and discuss weekly achievement and
- b. Provide training to service providers on agreed topics related to business development ser
- Support the WEE officer in preparing payments to service providers
- 5. Monitoring and reporting
- Submit weekly plan to the WEE officer
- b. Conduct weekly monitoring visits to women led businesses as agreed in the plan c. Gather required data and prepare field visit reports
- d. Support MEAL department in gathering data from the businesses e. Support any special surveys or information gatherin
Qualifications Skills and competencies
- University degree in Business, Economics, Social sciences, Engineering or another
- b. Minimum one-year experience working with an INGO or LNG
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible professional experience in working with business initiatives, livelihood etc.
- d. Previous experience in providing busines development services such as business plan preparation, market expansion e is advantageous
- Basic understanding of the concept of women economic empowerment and
application in the field
- Commitment to gender, diversity and human rights.
- g. Ability to work in unstable, uncertain or potentially dangerous environments, independently and in a team.
- h. Excellent animation and facilitation sk
- Excellent reporting and data management skills.
- Strong coordination capacity and excellent interpersonal communication skills. k. Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.
- m. Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English, Kurdish will be an asset.
- n. Pro-active and helpful attitude, ready to take on variety of new ta o. Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- p. Women are especially encouraged to apply
Terms and conditions
Compensation: Service providers are expected to work a minimum of 7 hours a day. Task completion need to be certified by the WEE officer and endorsed by the Project manager and Program manager prior to the compensation. Compensation can be provided on a monthly basis. The service agreement can be terminated at any time during agreement period.
Work schedule: Each service provider, based on the deliverables below will develop his/her own workplan in discussion with the Training and Capacity Building Coordinator. She will also submit weekly updates and attendance sheet to the Training and Capacity Building Coordinator.
Travel and working space: The service provider will develop a travel plan which will be reviewed and approved by the WEE officer and project manager. Travel arrangements will be made by our organization based on the agreed plan. Working spaces if needed and with prior informing and agreement will be organized in Derek and Hassakeh. In Amuda no such spaces will be available. However, our organization will try to find a space that could be used.
Time sheet: Submit a timesheet showing the actual working days per month, certified by the WEE
Activity monitoring sheet: Submit an activity monitoring sheet showing tasks completed on weekly basis, and signed/certified by the WEE officer
identification and selection of women led businesses. This includes,
|Minimum 18 business
identified and provided with grants
|Support the WEE officer in developing
appropriate contents related GAD inclusive economic governance Support in advertisement, and longlisting of potential business Organize business plan competition and shortlisting business Field inspection and reporting Support to organize business plan development workshop and finalize business plans Support the WEE officer in preparing business grants Support the WEE officer in financial settlement for grant provided to businesses
development for selected women businesses
|45 training plans prepared,
minimum 3 type of training organized
|Prepare training plan for each business
Organize required training with the support of service providers Provide mentoring support for women business
expansion support for women businesses
|45 market expansion
Each business had
implemented at least 01 market expansion plan
|Prepare market expansion plans for
selected women businesses Identify appropriate promotional activities
Advise businesses to undertake at least one market promotion such as exhibitions etc. as and when required
and provide guidance to other service providers
|At least 20 weekly plans
submitted by each service provider. There will 12 service providers at least.
2 type trainings provided to service providers
|Submit weekly plan to the WEE officer
Gather weekly plans of service providers and discuss weekly achievement and challenges
Provide training to service providers on agreed topics related to business development services Support the WEE officer in preparing payments to service providers
|Facilitate key informant
interviews, rolling profile and client survey for MEL team
|Facilitate data collection for MEL team in
consultation with WEE officer
|24 weekly progress reports/
field visit report submitted
45 business profiles created
|Conduct weekly monitoring visits to
women led businesses as agreed in the plan
Gather required data and prepare field visit reports Support MEAL department in gathering data from the businesses Support any special surveys or information gathering
*Note: The total level of effort for the consultant is 140 days in total however level of effort can be adjusted between deliverables/tasks not exceeding 140 days.
Annex 1 Provides a detailed monthly deliverable plan.